- Chad Smith - Lego Batman Recording Session
- Jon ‘Ginger’ Hamilton at LDC 2017
- Gorillaz ‘Humanz’ Tour 2017/18
- Adele Tour 2016 - Derrick Wright Drum Kit Set Up
- Adele Tour 2016 - Aaron Draper Percussion Set Up
- LDC D’Addario Factory Visit
- The Who hits 50 tour
- Keith Carlock Session - London Nov. 14’
- Omar Hakim Session London
- Chad Smith at Headley Grange
|Your basket is empty|
LDC boss Simon Jayes has been out with Zak Starkey and the Who on the bands 50th Anniversary tour which started with a run of arena shows at the end of 2014. The tour will continue throughout 2015 in the US and is set to carry on in to 2016.
Cymbals are all Zildjian and are custom made to spec for Zak by the guys at Zildjian. Its a mix of 20, 21 and 22 K Crash rides. The hi hats (mounted on a DW9000 remote hat above the right hand bass drum are a combination of 17" Avedis Thin (top) and Avedis Medium (bottom) crash cymbals.
Drumsticks are Zak's signature Zildjian model.
Drumheads are Remo clear emperors on toms with ambassador clear resonants, CS Ambassadors on snare and clear Powerstroke 3 front and back on bass drums.
"Working with such a legendary band as the Who is an honour and something I'm really proud of. Zak is an amazing drummer but more than that a genuinely talented musician, someone I'm learning a lot from by working with him".