- Chad Smith - Lego Batman Recording Session
- Jon ‘Ginger’ Hamilton at LDC 2017
- Gorillaz ‘Humanz’ Tour 2017/18
- Adele Tour 2016 - Derrick Wright Drum Kit Set Up
- Adele Tour 2016 - Aaron Draper Percussion Set Up
- LDC D’Addario Factory Visit
- The Who hits 50 tour
- Keith Carlock Session - London Nov. 14’
- Omar Hakim Session London
- Chad Smith at Headley Grange
|Your basket is empty|
Omar Hakim - Recording Session 28/09/14, Snap Studios London
Simon set up the above kit for Omar on a one day session at Snap studios on a day off for Omar from the hugely successful Kate Bush shows he's been performing on at the Hammersmith Apollo.
The drums were Pearl Reference Series in Piano Black with Chrome hardware, snare drums were from the Pearl Sensitone Series - 14x6.5 Nickle on Brass and a 14x6.5 Chrome on Steel - along with his signature snare drum.
Cymbals were all Zildjian and a mix of K Custom Hybrid and A Custom.
Heads were Remo coated emperors on toms, CS dot on the main snares, coated ambassador on the signature drum and a clear P3 on the bass drum.