- Chad Smith - Lego Batman Recording Session
- Jon ‘Ginger’ Hamilton at LDC 2017
- Gorillaz ‘Humanz’ Tour 2017/18
- Adele Tour 2016 - Derrick Wright Drum Kit Set Up
- Adele Tour 2016 - Aaron Draper Percussion Set Up
- LDC D’Addario Factory Visit
- The Who hits 50 tour
- Keith Carlock Session - London Nov. 14’
- Omar Hakim Session London
- Chad Smith at Headley Grange
Mon, 31 December 2018
As one year ends and another starts we’ll be remembering those who we’ve been lucky to walk with and excited about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Keith Carlock - State of the Arc Studios, Nov. 14'
Simon was at State of the Arc studios to work on a session with Keith. LDC provided the set for Keith on a quick visit to London.
Drums were Gretsch Brooklyn series - 10x7, 12x8, 14x14 FT, 16x16 FT, 22x18 BD. The snares were 14x5 and 6.5 Chrome on brass Brooklyn shells.
Hardware was DW and featured 9000 series pedals.
Cymbals were Zildjian and a mix of Constantinople and K models.
Drumheads were Evans G1 Coated on all drums (including bass drum) with G1 Clear on the resonants. The 14x6.5 snare had a thicker genera HD dry on it. Bass drum resonant/logo head was a G1 coated.