- Chad Smith - Lego Batman Recording Session
- Jon ‘Ginger’ Hamilton at LDC 2017
- Gorillaz ‘Humanz’ Tour 2017/18
- Adele Tour 2016 - Derrick Wright Drum Kit Set Up
- Adele Tour 2016 - Aaron Draper Percussion Set Up
- LDC D’Addario Factory Visit
- The Who hits 50 tour
- Keith Carlock Session - London Nov. 14’
- Omar Hakim Session London
- Chad Smith at Headley Grange
|Your basket is empty|
'When the Levee Breaks!!'
Simon was fortunate enough to spend a couple of days with Chad Smith at the Legendary Headley Grange Estate, famed for amongst others the immortalised drum sound and groove of drum god John Bonham's performance on Led Zeppelins 'When The Levee Breaks'.
The session was for an amazing new piece of software being put together that will allow owners to have live drum sounds and loops played by the likes of Chad Smith and Roger Taylor (Queen) available for their own use in their studios.
"Setting up in 'that' hallway will forever remain one of the highlights of what I've done in my career" said Simon. "As a life long Zeppelin fan it just doesn't get better than this".
The kit was prepped from LDC's own hire stock and delivered and set by Simon. The shells were Pearl Reference Series in Piano Black with Chrome Hardware,12x8 Tom, 14x14, 16x16 Floor toms, 24x18 Bass Drum. Snares were a 1970's Ludwig 400 (LDC's) and a 1980's Tama Bell Brass (Chad's).
Cymbals were Sabian - 21" AA Rock Ride, 14" AAXcelerator Hats, (2x) 20" AAXplosion Crash, 10" AAX Splash, 21" AAXtreme China, 22" HH Chinese w/rivets.
Heads were Remo - Toms; Clear Emperor/Clear Ambassador, Bass drum; Clear P4, Snare Drum; Coated CS dot